- Home drip machine
- Kitchen scale
- 1000g Water
- 65g Coffee
- Make sure your coffee machine is clean.
- Place a coffee filter into the basket of your machine and give it a quick rinse.
- Using a scale, weigh 1000 grams of water, and 65 grams of coffee.
- Pour all of your measured water into your coffee machine's reservoir.
- Grind your coffee. All grinders are different, but generally we want to set the grinder to 2/3 of the way to the coarse end. (Bigger numbers are coarser). If you are using a Baratza Encore we recommend 26/40.
- Pour ground coffee into the filter, close the lid of your machine and press go.